RaiYai

how long before Thailand cancels the 5-year digital nomad visa

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Austin

can’t be very long, the neurotic xenophobic politicians will get in canceled soon for sure

https://www.timeout.com/news/thailand-has-launched-a-five-year-digital-nomad-visa-heres-how-to-apply-061024

#13501 Reply
    Marie

They are just jealous on how much attention Bali is getting right now lmao

#13502 Reply
    Kelly

They are just jealous on how much attention Bali is getting right now lmao

I mean, pretty much everywhere in SEA is getting more popular these days besides Myanmar due to war. But most countries are making it easier to arrive, to extend, to find ATMs and such

#13503 Reply
    Noah

yah except Thailand which is stuck in forever incompetence and corruption

#13504 Reply
    Ronald

Not a coincidence they approved this at the same time they are planning to make cannabis illegal again. Tourism and weed are the only 2 ideas these dummies have for improving their economy and keeping on track with achieving “developed” status with the IMF/UN

It’s sad but true.

#13505 Reply
    Amber

I saw on Reddit some airport Immigration are not even aware of this new visa, and denying many ppl entry….

#13506 Reply
    Wayne

I saw on Reddit some airport Immigration are not even aware of this new visa, and denying many ppl entry….

LOL they are definitely aware. Just corrupt far-right xeno dumbfucks who are angry about it

#13507 Reply
    Stephanie

there is surely a countdown already on this visa.
    no way it survives very long imo

too much cash to be made on the Elite visa and old-fashioned bribery

#13518 Reply
    Jeremy

I hope not!!

#13548 Reply
    Matthew

If they make cannabis illegal again which there is strong pressure to do, it will mean more demand for the digital nomads visa to boost tourism probably.

#13549 Reply
    Carolyn

> LOL they are definitely aware. Just corrupt far-right xeno dumbfucks who are angry about it

this 👆🏻

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: how long before Thailand cancels the 5-year digital nomad visa